Helping designers and makers stay creative

Hello, hello! I'm Claire, I'm a Surface Pattern Designer with my own label Claire Salisbury Studios. I'm also the founder of Creative Sparks Club

I've been making things my entire life, sewing, writing, drawing, scrapbooking and DIY. Like a lot of creative/indie business owners, I started  my first creative business Crafty Alchemy because I wanted to make things and show people how they can make things too.

Over the years I've seen so many creative business owners lose their creative spark and become bogged down in the business side of things, myself included, it's all to easy to do, especially once you realise that you only spend 15% of your time creating and the other 85% is spent on marketing, doing your accounts and bookkeeping, researching, the list goes on.

This is why I decided to set up the Creative Sparks Club, I want to help you reclaim your creativity and keep it flowing by sharing tips, tricks and strategies I've learned and used myself and I want to help you find what works for you. I've set up a supportive community group over on Facebook and would love it if you joined us over there, just give the button below a click and come say hi. If you'd like to receive creative inspiration straight into your inbox click the white button below.

Creative Sparks Club Downloads

Here you will find all of the Creative Sparks Club PDF's for you to download.

Creative Sparks Club - Weekly Planner

Creative Sparks Club - 30 Circles 3 Minute Challenge